My Life as Liz

serena11

Jul 4, 2007
I have a questions: it's not scripted, right? That mean girl- is that what she's really like? If she is, I am kind of worried about kids at school...

Jeneen

born this way
O.G.
I think it is loosely scripted - It is based on her senior year of high school and I believe the main cast (and that mean girl) are considered "realityTV actors," - of course these are my assumptions, I can't seem to get a clear answer - whatever it is I'm enjoying it so far.

May 7, 2007
LOL, at first I thought it was real. It very entertaining. Shes that kind of girl I want to be friends with. I like her.

Aug 2, 2006
Novato, CA
liz said she use to be friends with the mean girls then they turned on her. anyone have more details, its never explained why she is no longer friends with them

Jeneen

born this way
O.G.
^ there's an implication that she just didn't want to fit into how she "should" be as part of that crowd, and she had different interests that they didn't accept. I think she realized how mean they were to others and decided she wanted no part of it... then she found her nerdier guy friends who accept her for who she is.

ILuvShopping

★☆★★☆★★☆★
Jun 4, 2007
Iowa
so.....is this basically suppose to be a scripted show made to look like it's a reality show?
i'm confused. kinda like the office?
but i do enjoy the show!