my Legacy Turnlock ZipAround Wallets in Camel & Teal...

A lot of the legacy "colors" are neutrals, I would not hesitate to mix any of them. That's another reason why Coach is great, you can be as executive as you want to be or eclectic . . . enjoy!
I love the neutrals of the Legacy Collection, too. I like to mix the colors of my accessories, so when I look inside my bag I see a variety!

Mouth watering, Congrat's the colors a beautiful.
Hi Ladies, here are my new Legacy Leather Turnlock ZipAround Wallets. I originally ordered the Camel and while it was on the way to me, I found out that this was also available in TEAL!!! I love both colors and plan on keeping both since I don't have wallets in either color, until now.

I've never had this zip around style, but I like it's layout as much as I do the Slim Wallets, which are my favorite.

The front has a short zippered pocket and a faux turnlock on the zipper pull. There are 12 CC slots and an interior zippered area, if you choose to use it for coins. (I always use separate coin purses.) The interior also has the COACH Creed embossed with the style number. I've never seen this on wallets before, it's so cool, IMO!

This style 41151, is also available in Sunflower, which I believe is a bright yellow!?!

I wanted those wallets ever since, but they're too expensive for me. Congratulations on owning both of them, though. They're gorgeous! Zip Around wallets are just amazing, I have the Heritage Stripe Zip Around in pink, and it is just amazing. Congrats!

oh I love it........I got this wallet in platinum and it's so awesome!! The teal is beautiful and the sunflower yellow sounds great too........hmmmm.......(I know the python comes in sunflower and it looks pretty bright online)

attachment.php

Attachments

• 41151.JPG
    41151.JPG
    20.4 KB · Views: 67
I have no idea what this color is called but I'm totally loving it!! It's on the Japan site: (I tried a website translator and it said the color was called Roast - maybe)

attachment.php

Attachments

• redwallet.JPG
    redwallet.JPG
    12.6 KB · Views: 64