My Legacy Shoulder Bag (and other stuff)

Sialia

O.G.
Apr 25, 2006
I picked up the Legacy leather shoulder bag in Whiskey a couple of days ago and LOVE it. I just used it for the first time today. I went back to the store today in search of a wallet and decided on the Hamptons Signature Mini Wallet in khaki/crimson. It's the perfect size for what I need. I also got the Mini Signature Picture Frame Keyfob in khaki/silver.

Here are some pics...

Legacy with sig mini wallet and picture fob.jpg

Here's inside the bag, for anyone interested in how much it can hold. It holds A LOT. More than I expected. Right now I've got my new wallet, a wristlet, a 3x5 day planner, mini umbrella, phone, keys, and a bunch of other little odds and ends in it. This picture just has a couple of wristlets showing.

Legacy inside.jpg

And here's a picture of the inside of the wallet with some cards in it, in case anyone's interested in how much it can hold. I've got 6 cards in the main slots, and about 8 others in the little slip pockets in behind the main slots.

Signature mini wallet inside with cards.jpg

I'll do another post after this with pictures on my shoulder, in case anyone's interested in how big it is on.

Here are the pics of the Legacy shoulder bag on my shoulder. For reference, I'm 5'5" and about 130lbs.

Legacy on shoulder 1.jpg

Legacy on shoulder 2.jpg

Legacy on shoulder 3.jpg

Edited to add that the bag feels quite heavy in the hand (even empty) but it's amazingly light on the shoulder. I think it's because the strap is very wide and so it helps to spread the weight out. Anyway, I wore it on my shoulder all day today while pushing a stroller. It never slipped and my shoulder isn't sore at all. I actually forgot I was carrying it several times (until I got a glimpse of it in a mirror and went - WOW I love that bag! HAHA).

Thanks theglamorous and ms-whitney. Yes, I did have a bit of a spree...and it was so much fun :yahoo: . I made $600 selling stuff on consignment this summer and fall, and just took another gigantic load in to the store today, so I decided to let myself go to the store and just go wild. I tried everything on and spent ages there. It's funny, although I'd given myself permission to buy whatever I wanted, I didn't end up finding that much. Go figure, eh?

I think I'm done shopping for a while, though. Or at least until spring when I'll need a new spring/summer bag :graucho: .

Congrats! I'm still in BC and was at the Oakridge Coach on Tuesday. Is that the day you bought your bag? Wouldn't it be cool if we were there at the same time. Anyhow, I didn't buy anything, just browsed. I still have my eye on the brown sig shoulder tote but might wait to see what comes out for spring. Have fun with the bag.

Congrats! I'm still in BC and was at the Oakridge Coach on Tuesday. Is that the day you bought your bag? Wouldn't it be cool if we were there at the same time. Anyhow, I didn't buy anything, just browsed. I still have my eye on the brown sig shoulder tote but might wait to see what comes out for spring. Have fun with the bag.

Hey that's so cool! I was there (the Oakridge store) on Monday and Wednesday, though. We should have had a tPF get-together with all the Vancouver people while you were here.

On a side note - aren't you lucky you get to be here for the big boil water advisory? :rolleyes: .

Beautiful bag, I love it in the whiskey color....I have the Signature Legacy Bag in the Khaki/Ebony and I really love it...I was thinking about getting one in the all leather and now I'm really considering it after seeing yours...