My Legacy Kisslock Accessory Collection IS Now Complete :-))

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I JUST finished my legacy kiss-lock collection today by getting the kisslock fold over wristlet. I know there is a matching wallet but I'm going to pass on hunting it down and settle for the smaller accessories. So I consider this collection complete :smile:)) I just wanted to share it....

Attached Files:

2. Totally droolworthy!!!

3. Awesome collection! Enjoy! :cool:

4. Congrats!!! That is awesome!!
    Do you have the wallet?

5. Very very nice, pzold! Those kisslock beauties are truly collector pieces. Congrats!!

6. Gorgeous Legacy! Love it ;)

7. Very nice! I love the Legacy stripes and the kiss-locks are my favorites of all times!:biggrin:

8. Super cute! I love all the Legacy Lining!

9. Very nice, you have the long version of the makeup case too beyond the kisslock one?

I have all in that picture except for the small fob... just didn't want to get it dirty or snagged since I use my in normal rotation :smile:

10. Beautiful! LOVE the legacy stripe!

11. Congrats! Your collection is almost as cute as your pups ;)

12. Aren't you feeling a sense of satisfaction now? Great job for the beautiful set! I'm a great fan of the legacy stripes.....

13. Yeah you need the wallet if you don't! I have 3...one that I use and two backups lol

I need that kisslock coin wristlet? That was on my list for a long time...

Very nice!!! Congrats on your set!!! I am a sucker for those stripes :P

14. Gorgeous!!!

15. there's also this kisslock version of the coin purse but with a super long strap that is kinda rare (by super long I'm comparing to the wristlet strap) if I get a chance to peep I'll see if I can find the style number but I won't get a chance to stop by till the weekend..I'm almost sure it exists cos I want one too!!!