My Legacy Hippie debuts at the Diamondback game today!!!! pic!!

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
Beautiful photo!!!! Your hippie really does look like it belongs on you! As far as length, it looks good, but you do have the option of trying other lengths.

It looks great on you! :tup:I'm glad that you like it because it suits you. Thanks for the pic because i am really liking the hippie now. I haven't had a purse that I could wear across body in a long time. Oh no it sounds like my PCE list is getting even longer!:yes:

LEGACY HIPPIE IN DA HOUSE!!!!!!

I'm so in love with this hippie! Thanks to everyone who talked me into keeping her. I've always been a shoulder bag gal and was really scared of that long strap! But..its love now!:heart: I snipped the tag last night and took her to the game today. :yahoo: I was for the first time, hands-free with my boys in the restroom, walking through the crowds, standing in line etc. LOVE! We had front row seats so I'm sure Miss Legacy got the exposure she deserved!:queen: Of course I had to open her up a few times to expose those beautiful stripes!:P Here we are at the Diamondbacks/Cubs game today....D-backs won by the way! woo hoo!

You do look great in it, I can't wait for mine to come, I went ahead and bit the bullet, ordered it prior to PCE, just in case its in short supply (which it might be)...

I have twin boys, and the hippie bags are so wonderful for taking them out! It looks wonderful on you, and it's so nice not to fuss with a bag when you're trying to keep up with kids. Congrats!