My Legacy Collection

1. My last "big" Coach purchase was over a year ago when I bought a Black Kristin Elevated Leather Sage Satchel. I LOVED that bag, I used it every day for the past year and every time I looked at it my heart surged with joy. It was my favorite bag, however I felt it is time to retire the Sage and take advantage of the current Coach sale. I bought the Black Legacy Leather Rory Satchel. Along with the satchel I purchased the Legacy Leather Penny Shoulder Purse in Cognac and a Legacy Color Block Wristlet/Wallet (I cannot remember the actual name). I am using the color block wallet with the satchel, even though the wallet is navy and the satchel is black. I really loved the wallet and my store didn't have any of the other colors so I will just have to deal with clashing colors.

I love looking at everyone's Legacy purchases! I feel really good about these purchases and am in love with the leather texture in the Legacy collection. I hope to add an emerald Legacy Duffle soon :biggrin: My picture does not do the bags justice - I stink at staging lol

coachlegacy.JPG
  2. Beautiful and classic...I love all of those pieces...enjoy them. I tried on the Penny and fell in love with it, and that is such a classic color. If you get a lift every time you look at the purse you carry, you've made the right purchase...:yes:

3. Congrats! Love your collection! If you haven't already done so already, please post it in the Legacy Clubhouse thread too. :graucho:

4. Great classic pieces! I just got the Rory in Cognac last week. I, too, had the goat mama sage and loved her but had to take her back due to a defect. And the emerald duffle is gorgeous. I want something in that color too. :biggrin:

5. this bag is absolutely stunning!!

6. Lovely and classy!

7. Love your new items, they are gorgeous.

8. I just ordered that wallet yesterday! How are you liking it?

9. I love this wallet - I was nervous about it not being practical but it is very useful!

I have already received several compliments on it! I hope you enjoy it!

10. Love your Penny