My Legacy Collection

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My last "big" Coach purchase was over a year ago when I bought a Black Kristin Elevated Leather Sage Satchel. I LOVED that bag, I used it every day for the past year and every time I looked at it my heart surged with joy. It was my favorite bag, however I felt it is time to retire the Sage and take advantage of the current Coach sale. I bought the Black Legacy Leather Rory Satchel. Along with the satchel I purchased the Legacy Leather Penny Shoulder Purse in Cognac and a Legacy Color Block Wristlet/Wallet (I cannot remember the actual name). I am using the color block wallet with the satchel, even though the wallet is navy and the satchel is black. I really loved the wallet and my store didn't have any of the other colors so I will just have to deal with clashing colors.

I love looking at everyone's Legacy purchases! I feel really good about these purchases and am in love with the leather texture in the Legacy collection. I hope to add an emerald Legacy Duffle soon :biggrin: My picture does not do the bags justice - I stink at staging lol

coachlegacy.JPG
  2. Beautiful and classic...I love all of those pieces...enjoy them. I tried on the Penny and fell in love with it, and that is such a classic color. If you get a lift every time you look at the purse you carry, you've made the right purchase...:yes:

3. Congrats! Love your collection! If you haven't already done so already, please post it in the Legacy Clubhouse thread too. :graucho:

4. Great classic pieces! I just got the Rory in Cognac last week. I, too, had the goat mama sage and loved her but had to take her back due to a defect. And the emerald duffle is gorgeous. I want something in that color too. :biggrin:

5. this bag is absolutely stunning!!

6. Lovely and classy!

7. Love your new items, they are gorgeous.

8. I just ordered that wallet yesterday! How are you liking it?

9. I love this wallet - I was nervous about it not being practical but it is very useful!

I have already received several compliments on it! I hope you enjoy it!

10. Love your Penny