My Leetle Co Lec Shon 2 05's & a mystery wallet

M! Beautiful!!! That wallet--- does it have pewter HW?

I love your city~~ amazing!

Hmmm, Alaska. Don't know?! (How bad is that?!:smile:
Would you be able to tell if I took a close up pic?
Would that help to determine the color and year?
I'd like to know, just cuz I'm an info junkie and I like to know what I have. :smile:

Oh WOW ... your black is gorgeous!!! I need to get a black City one of these days ... it's such a classic. And is that an 05 Chocolate?! I loooooooove that colour so much ... it's on my wish list in a City. Congrats on everything!

I no longer have violet city as she was just too bright for me for constant use. (She sold on eBay to the sweetest pf'r though...so she's staying in the 'family'! :smile:)

Violet is bright ... but so gorgeous! ... I'm sure she will be very loved in her new home. ;)

Oh WOW ... your black is gorgeous!!! I need to get a black City one of these days ... it's such a classic. And is that an 05 Chocolate?! I loooooooove that colour so much ... it's on my wish list in a City. Congrats on everything!

Violet is bright ... but so gorgeous! ... I'm sure she will be very loved in her new home. ;)
I agree! Bright, gorgeous and on her way to a loving mommy who can wear her well!!:yes:

This is amazing leather!!!

attachment.php

& you have a gorgeous family of 3!!! CONGRATS!!!

Love your little family, Mshel! City and Day are such great classics/staples, and the leather looks delicious! They'll only get better with use.

As far as your wallet, it looks like 05 Sky Blue to me. Wallets weren't made during the pewter hardware era. I think the Compagnon was introduced in F/W 2004, and that's when the hardware changed from pewter to brass.