My Le Bon Marche Reveal

This bag wouldn't be the same as the only Le Bon Marche was the SC BB & PM.

I thought it was the same but when I called CS, they says it a not but similar but not exact!

OK, I have to clarify since I am want to get the SC.

I went back onto LV.com, but on the UK website (since the Le Bon Marche was released in the EU before the US) and searched for the "Le Bon Marche" SC bag. There isn't one called "Le Bon Marche" but they have one in the exact pattern. Angie4m, is this the bag you ordered, serial code M94349? If it is indeed, then they are of the same color, because online, that bag is listed by Louis Vuitton as "cobalt", which makes this capucines and the SC bag the same color combo. The only difference that I could see between the two bags was the hardware. The capucines comes with siliver hardware, whereas, the SC comes with gold hardware.

OK, I have to clarify since I am want to get the SC.

I went back onto LV.com, but on the UK website (since the Le Bon Marche was released in the EU before the US) and searched for the "Le Bon Marche" SC bag. There isn't one called "Le Bon Marche" but they have one in the exact pattern. Angie4m, is this the bag you ordered, serial code M94349? If it is indeed, then they are of the same color, because online, that bag is listed by Louis Vuitton as "cobalt", which makes this capucines and the SC bag the same color combo. The only difference that I could see between the two bags was the hardware. The capucines comes with siliver hardware, whereas, the SC comes with gold hardware.

The Bag released for Le Bon Marche was never called the Le Bon Marche it was the Sophia Coppola in Cobalt, it was still part of the Louis Vuitton Parrassea collection.

It's been called the Le Bon Marche on this forum as it was a special release for them and it made it easier for people to distinguish it from others available via LV directly, but the name was never changed. It is still the Sophia Coppola PM or Sophia Coppola BB

The item number is the one in your post for the PM bag.

You have called your reveal after the colour combination that was used in the SC bag but unless you have a SC and it was one of the very few purchased from Le Bon Marche then to can't call your bag the Le Bon Marche release.

The Bag released for Le Bon Marche was never called the Le Bon Marche it was the Sophia Coppola in Cobalt, it was still part of the Louis Vuitton Parrassea collection.

It's been called the Le Bon Marche on this forum as it was a special release for them and it made it easier for people to distinguish it from others available via LV directly, but the name was never changed. It is still the Sophia Coppola PM or Sophia Coppola BB

The item number is the one in your post for the PM bag.

You have called your reveal after the colour combination that was used in the SC bag but unless you have a SC and it was one of the very few purchased from Le Bon Marche then to can't call your bag the Le Bon Marche release.

No, I what I was trying to clarify was the color used. I believe the other member said she called LV CS and they told her the original Le Bon Marche was a different color. I have a friend who purchased the bag in Paris back in Sept. 2013 when it was released to the department store and I talked to over with her recently (after learning that LV would re-release the bag as a LE company bag) and she told me her bag is a dark navy color with fuchsia trimmings, making the new releases and the original releases the same color. That was the point I was trying to make, that LV CS was wrong, the two aren't different colors, it's just a re-release of the original that was made for that high-end department store in Paris.

No, I what I was trying to clarify was the color used. I believe the other member said she called LV CS and they told her the original Le Bon Marche was a different color. I have a friend who purchased the bag in Paris back in Sept. 2013 when it was released to the department store and I talked to over with her recently (after learning that LV would re-release the bag as a LE company bag) and she told me her bag is a dark navy color with fuchsia trimmings, making the new releases and the original releases the same color. That was the point I was trying to make, that LV CS was wrong, the two aren't different colors, it's just a re-release of the original that was made for that high-end department store in Paris.

Ah, I see. Customer Service for Europe do say it's the same as the one released for Bon Marche. That maybe due to the fact they would have seen the original whilst Customer Services for other Continents may not have