My Le Bon Marche Reveal

This is gorgeous but it's not the same as the Bon Marche bag, that one was more blk and this one is Cobalt/Fuschia. According to LV customer service, similar but not the same.

Thanks everyone!

Congrats on your bag!!
Did most stores get this or only specific stores? Thx

I think the bigger boutiques definitely got this bag. The smaller ones you might have to request it, since the priority of these bags goes to the bigger boutiques. I had to request mine back in Feb bc my LV is a leased store inside NM, so we are always the last to get the new stuff.

This is gorgeous but it's not the same as the Bon Marche bag, that one was more blk and this one is Cobalt/Fuschia. According to LV customer service, similar but not the same.

I think they are the same. Even in the campaign ad that Sofia did for this bag, the color matches exactly. The cobalt isn't true cobalt, it looks like infinity, very close to black in certain lighting. The actual Le Bon Marche was released Sept. 2013 for that department store, but I was later told that they (LV) decided to make it a company release.

Lovely bag However I have a question, do you have the matching wallet?

I don't. I am not too big on SLGs so I'll just have the ones I have. I really love the Josephine wallet but have been hesitant to buy since it's mainly canvas. However, there should be some epi versions of it being released this summer and it comes in fuchsia! I will probably end up getting that for this bag. I read in the LV look book that it'll probably be under 400 euros, which is a VERY great deal for an LV leather wallet. I'm kinda odd like that. I don't mind dropping loads on a bag, but like to bargain shop for my SLGs.

I don't. I am not too big on SLGs so I'll just have the ones I have. I really love the Josephine wallet but have been hesitant to buy since it's mainly canvas. However, there should be some epi versions of it being released this summer and it comes in fuchsia! I will probably end up getting that for this bag. I read in the LV look book that it'll probably be under 400 euros, which is a VERY great deal for an LV leather wallet. I'm kinda odd like that. I don't mind dropping loads on a bag, but like to bargain shop for my SLGs.

As the Cappacine is part of the Parnassea range there is a matching wallet. Possibly not best suited to the Cappacine but I know that someone on here has it, the Iena in cobalt with the pink interior. I'm not a big a SLG fan but when I buy a bag I like to have a matching wallet. I've made that mistake of not doing it once........never again.

Unfortunately the Iena is £830 which is a lot of money for what is basically a zippy wallet

Thanks everyone!

I think the bigger boutiques definitely got this bag. The smaller ones you might have to request it, since the priority of these bags goes to the bigger boutiques. I had to request mine back in Feb bc my LV is a leased store inside NM, so we are always the last to get the new stuff.

I think they are the same. Even in the campaign ad that Sofia did for this bag, the color matches exactly. The cobalt isn't true cobalt, it looks like infinity, very close to black in certain lighting. The actual Le Bon Marche was released Sept. 2013 for that department store, but I was later told that they (LV) decided to make it a company release.

I thought it was the same but when I called CS, they says it a not but similar but not exact!