My latest PCE purchase Cherry Hailey!

tonij2000

Luvs Leather
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
OMG, I love this leather and the color really pops! She came from JAX in perfect condition. I cut the tags and moved right in.

I'm surprised at how roomy she is...

So, I'm a happy camper. My first Hailey and I didn't miss out on the hard to find cherry!

SAM_0668.jpg

Love the color!
Congrats & enjoy!
Thank you!
Enjoy! That Cherry is soooo Cherry :lol:
Ys it is, lol!
Excellent! I am carrying my original black/ silver tonight. Love the Hailey! Congrats!!
I still can't believe how much she can hold!
Very pretty:smile:
Thanks!
LOVE the Cherry Hailey...I have the Cherry Sophia but would much rather have the HAILEY...
It is TDF!
Thank you, I've been wanting something in cherry since I passed on the cherry Sophia in one of the sales. The Sophia is just too small for me to carry as a satchel.

Thank you!

Ys it is, lol!

I still can't believe how much she can hold!

Thanks!

Thank you, I've been wanting something in cherry since I passed on the cherry Sophia in one of the sales. The Sophia is just too small for me to carry as a satchel.

I have carried my Cherry Sophia one time since I got her...another one of those "have to have bags" that never gets used...but she isn't the only one! :P Story of my life...

Bag twins! I'm so glad I got this color! I thought I was lucky to get it with the last PCE. It's amazing you were able to get it with this PCE. I think it pops more than the fuchsia.

I have carried my Cherry Sophia one time since I got her...another one of those "have to have bags" that never gets used...but she isn't the only one! :P Story of my life...
Mine too! I just sold off several bags (lost a fortune) and have a few more on the chopping block but how many bags does one need?! I'm trying to use keep my bag collection manageable, LOL!
Thank you!
I love Hailey and now I want this bag
Your old posts about Hailey really sold me on her!
Bag twins! I'm so glad I got this color! I thought I was lucky to get it with the last PCE. It's amazing you were able to get it with this PCE. I think it pops more than the fuchsia.
I feel lucky too! I don't think cherry Hailey made it to the outlet did it?