my latest MJ crush - quilted Ursula bowler in BRONZE leather (non-patent)

1. Just saw this up on Eluxury:

http://www.eluxury.com/browse/product_detail.jhtml?styleid=11169717&SectionID=9000

[​IMG]

The Ursula bowler in the non-patent version had such soft leather, but in black it looked a bit dull. Now this metallic bronze version is looking really tempting....must get myself to a MJ store soon to see it out in person. I wonder if the Ursula collection will be continued this fall ala the Stam bags....anyone knows?

2. I want, I want! have you seen in person??

3. I'm curious to see the non-patent version. I prefer this over the shiny ones.

4. The MJ website has the non-patents large bowlers in the Fall 2006 collection. Some very nice colours:smile:

5. For non-patent bowler, I only like Chalk.
    I think the other colors look dull in person.

6. I was completely underwhelmed by the color of this bag in person. I love the style of the bag, but I think it really only works in the patent leather. The patent bowlers are "WOW" bags for me, but the regular leather ones are nothing special.

7. I have never seen the bag in this color. I have the chalk. It is classy, soft, but not at all casual at least to me.
    I like this color alot, too!

8. Fendigal, which Chalk do you have? Patent or regular leather? Regular-leather version is sold out at Nordstrom.

I like your avatar. I really miss SATC....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice