* My latest Marc Jacobs purchases *

Dec 3, 2006
Hi everyone,

Some of you may remember that I bought my first Marc Jacobs purse over the summer, the pale gray Klein: http://forum.purseblog.com/marc-jacobs/my-first-marc-jacobs-handbag-323686.html

Ever since then, I've become a huge fan of MJ and his designs. Here are two of my latest purchases :yahoo:

Small Cecilia in Black:

Zip Clutch in Marshmallow:

I'm so excited to add these to my collection. I think I've satisfied my new handbag craving...for now, lol.

Thanks again to Kathybea for posting the link to the Cecilia in the MJ sale thread!

my.php

congrats! both are beautiful!
is it your first zip clutch? i don't know if you'll ever go back to another wallet now! ;)

Love both of those. The Cecilia is such a great handbag and the zipclutch is a really nice color. Is it pistachio? I have got to get myself a zipclutch! Conrats. After MJ, it is hard to even look at other bags. There are so many great designs to choose from. Welcome to the club!

congrats! both are beautiful!
is it your first zip clutch? i don't know if you'll ever go back to another wallet now! ;)

I know it's true!!! I'm looking for one in denim..and one in another color I haven't yet decided!! Congrats on your purchases!!! You have great taste!:tup: