My latest LV family...

pursegalsf

Handbag Connoisseur
O.G.
Dec 5, 2005
I managed to take a pic of my latest LV's when I was at my Aunt's house today. Her camera is not very good so pardon the picture :shame: My Speedy 30, French wallet and my makeup bag :love: What a beautiful family don't you think? :P

That's it for now. I badly want the patina so I've been using the Speedy a lot. I'll post more pics with my Bbags when I come.

Thanks everyone for helping me pick out a wallet. You girls are the best.

Attachments

• LVfamily.jpg
    LVfamily.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 198
Hi Pursegalsf,
Can you fit much in the make-up bag? I'm thinking of getting one just to organise some of my stuff in so I can just throw the whole thing into another handbag.:P

Hi Slayer! My makeup bag fits a lot of things but I prefer the square makeup bag better. That one holds a lot more. So, if you carry a lot of makeup and other necessities I recommend the square. I mainly only carry lipglosses, gum, dental floss and other small items.

Hi lovebags Sorry, I didn't see your post until now.. :shame: The makeup bag was I think $300. Yes, I had a Koala wallet but I returned it because the gold closure for the coin slot easily gets scratched. I :love: the french wallet. It's something I can keep forever.