My latest LV family...

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I managed to take a pic of my latest LV's when I was at my Aunt's house today. Her camera is not very good so pardon the picture :shame: My Speedy 30, French wallet and my makeup bag :love: What a beautiful family don't you think? :P

That's it for now. I badly want the patina so I've been using the Speedy a lot. I'll post more pics with my Bbags when I come.

Thanks everyone for helping me pick out a wallet. You girls are the best.

LVfamily.jpg
  2. Such a good looking family! Congrats!

3. Congrats!! Love the stark white vachetta!

4. Hi Pursegalsf :smile: ! Beautiful :love: !

5. Hi pursemama! :biggrin:

6. such a lovely trio.

7. Hi Pursegalsf,
    Can you fit much in the make-up bag? I'm thinking of getting one just to organise some of my stuff in so I can just throw the whole thing into another handbag.:P

8. Beautiful family. I couldn't wait for the patina either :lol: I let it sit in the sun. Enjoy your LV's. How much was the makeup bag? Didn't you buy a Koala wallet as well?

9. Congrats! Love your family!

10. Nice collection! I really :love: the wallet. Looks like it can hold a bunch.

11. Hi Slayer! My makeup bag fits a lot of things but I prefer the square makeup bag better. That one holds a lot more. So, if you carry a lot of makeup and other necessities I recommend the square. I mainly only carry lipglosses, gum, dental floss and other small items.

12. Gorgeous !!!!

13. that is really a nice combo.

14. Hi lovebags Sorry, I didn't see your post until now.. :shame: The makeup bag was I think $300. Yes, I had a Koala wallet but I returned it because the gold closure for the coin slot easily gets scratched. I :love: the french wallet. It's something I can keep forever.

15. Lovely family you have there! :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice