My latest loot: No bags this time, BUT...

yeuxhonnetes

Resting B!tch Personality
O.G.
Feb 20, 2006
I went to Toronto just this past Saturday with PFers sma11cat and noirprincess, and it was a great day, with the weather in Toronto being even better than it was in Buffalo. I’d planned to go to Louis Vuitton with the intention to get a couple of things, and I had a good experience at the store.

Before I unveil my new babies, I’ll just give a quick rundown of what’s available in the store. The Neverfull bags are all in stock, and the Beverly bags are still available, except for the MM, of which there was only one left at Holt Renfrew Yorkdale, and I’m not sure if it’s still there. I saw the Denim Patchwork Cabby, Bowly and Pouchy, but unfortunately no Speedy. The LVOE bags are available in both satin and canvas, and there are lots of Monogram Dentelle items – including the scarf -- but no Kirsten (which I was actually beginning to like). I also saw the Polka Dots Bowly in Navy, which is outlandishly big (I was hoping to see the Panama color, but there was none), and the Braided Leather Street GM in Orange, which is also rather outsized. I also saw the Monogram Olympe Stratus GM in Beige, which is massive and the only bag from that line in the store, but Louis Vuitton in Holt Renfrew still has the Nimbus in both Ecru and Beige. The Lambskin Riveting bag is still available in white and black, and the white Onatah is available as well.

I was also tempted to get this beautiful white poplin skirt with fabric rose accents, from the Spring/Summer 2007 Ready-to-Wear Collection, but the sizes left were too big, so I saved myself a little bit of money there. If the Beverly MM had been available the store I might have gotten it, but I was too lazy to go all the way to Yorkdale to look at it. I also took a look at the Damier Hampstead bags, because I’d started to like the MM, and I was glad I waited until I saw it in the store first, because it really isn’t all that in real life.

So now on to my new things! I’m not going to do the striptease, because I’m all excited now about showing them.

Sweet Monogram Créole in White

earrings001.jpg

earrings002.jpg

earrings003.jpg

I saw this on vuitton.com, and it was love at first sight. The charms are so cute, and the earrings aren’t heavy at all. For the price I paid, I’m definitely going to baby this pair to death.

Sweet Monogram Ring in White

ring001.jpg

ring003.jpg

So obviously I had to have the ring to match the earrings! I saw this on the website the day after I came back from Toronto, and immediately kicked myself for not buying it while I was there, so I got on the 866 and had it overnighted to me. I love the detailing, and it looks so cute matched with the earrings.

Monogram Canvas Portefeuille Eugénie

eugenie001.jpg

eugenie002.jpg

eugenie003.jpg

This is my very first Louis Vuitton wallet! As soon as I saw this on vuitton.com I knew I had to have it. I never bought any wallet before because there was none that really suited my needs, and now this one finally has. I love that it has so many slots, a coin compartment and ID window all in one, like the Fendi B. wallet I’m currently using. The canvas is also the more supple kind, and I love the new lock.

More in the next post!

Mélusine Sandals in Brocade Fabric

melusine001.jpg

melusine002.jpg

melusine003.jpg

melusine004.jpg

melusine005.jpg

melusine006.jpg

This is my favorite design from the Summer 2007 Collection. The brocade fabric insole and straps are beautiful, and I absolutely love the heel. I was never really one for colorful shoes, but lately it seems as though that’s all I’ve been buying.

Love all your stuff and most of that stuff is on my list. I would love to get those sandals...they have them at my local store and they are beautiful..but first off...I'm 5'9.5" so I would look like a giant in these and they look a bit uncomforatable..but I wouldn't really know because I never tried them on. Love all your stuff.

Gorgeous! I love those shoes :drool:

Could you maybe be so nice and post a pic of the backside of the wallet? :shame: I'd love to see the coin section. TIA!

Gorgeous! I love those shoes :drool:

Could you maybe be so nice and post a pic of the backside of the wallet? :shame: I'd love to see the coin section. TIA!

i've been trying to get a good shot, but somehow never made it :cursing:. the coin compartment is just a zippered slot that runs all the way across the back of the wallet :yes:

and thanks everyone :love:!