My latest jewelry loot--more pearls!!

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
My second PearlsOnly order arrived on Monday, but I was busy with exams and didn't have a chance to post them here until now.

Everything was great like the first time I ordered from them. Packaging was professional, super fast shipping (I put my order in Wednesday night and my package arrived Monday morning) and the pearls are great as usual.

The entire haul:
attachment.php

First up, freshwater lavender pearl bracelet, 6-7 mm and AAA quality. The pearls are much smaller than I anticipated (I thought they would only be slightly smaller than the pink 7-8 mm bracelet that I have also ordered from them) but is a very nice size for every day wear. The colour is gorgeous IRL, although I kind of wanted a deeper purple (this lavender is pinkish in a lot of lighting). Still, the colour goes with almost everything and the luster is simply amazing.

attachment.php

Next, freshwater black pearl bracelet, 6-7 mm and AAA quality. I wasn't so sure about black pearls since I like the lighter colours, but seeing how I wanted a bracelet in each colour, I had to get the black pearls too. These are definitely nothing compared to Tahitian pearls, but they still have a very nice lustre they are almost flawless. Under certain lighting it reflects off blue, green, and purple hues.

attachment.php

Freshwater white pearl earrings, 6-7 mm and AAAA quality. Not sure what size they actually are (6? 6.5? 7?) but they are identical and the colour is a gorgeous, clean white. Although I love my 6.5 mm Akoya studs, I wanted to own something freshwater so I can compare the two (and the style of these earrings is really cool too). I definitely see a huge difference between white Akoyas and white freshwater...the Akoyas are SO much more lustrous, but these are beautiful regardless.

attachment.php

Last of all...the free bonus that came with my order. A necklace with delicate little pearls on three organza ribbons.

attachment.php

All of these goodies, the grand total came to under $160 with my "VIP" 15% off and free shipping...! (Modeling pics and continued post to follow...)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 503
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 498
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 498
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 498
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 498
Modeling pics of the earrings (no earring back to worry about!)

attachment.php

Of the necklace (this looks great with scoop neck sweaters!)

attachment.php

And here is what I ordered today for my annivesary present from my boyfriend (I know it's weird I'm ordering them, but he recently moved out and parcel delivery could be difficult and we don't want things to get mixed up so they are being ordered and delivered to me).

attachment.php

White Akoya stud earrings, 8 mm and AAA quality with 14K white gold post and back(yeah I have the 7 mm AA quality ones but these could be more substantial!), white Akoya bracelet, 8 mm and AA+ quality with 18K white gold clasp, and white South Sea Pearl ring, 10 mm and AA+ quality with sterling silver and white gold finish.

Once these arrive they'll be the best pearls in my collection...I cannot wait!! I have always wanted to own a South Sea Pearl and I'm thrilled to be able to own a ring with one!

My boyfriend will most likely hold these hostage once they arrive...so I won't be able to post pics until our anniversary in December, but *maybe* I can sneak a couple of pics in before I hand them over to him....hmmm....

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 484
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 482
  • annivpearls.jpg
    annivpearls.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 959
Pearls Only is amazing and addictive. I'm like "but it's only $20!" and then i end up with tons of bracelets and earrings. I love those earrings on you! And I'd never considered the lavender, but it very pretty.