My Latest Haul From St. Honore

gemibebe

O.G.
Feb 18, 2007
Well, ever since I've been on this site, my CL collection has been growing at an exponential rate:wtf: I'll post my fledging but fast growing collection later. For the time being, please have a look of my latest haul from St. Honore.

I also have a dilemma here: I probably will only keep one of the python boots, which one in your opinion? I do love the red one, however, I'm afraid it's not as versatile as the black:confused1: But keeping the black, I'm afraid it's a bit too "normal"?

Red Python Arielle a Talon:

CLredpythonarielle.jpg

Black Python Arielle a Talon:

CLblackpythonarielle.jpg

Red Patent Open Clic:

CLredopenclic.jpg

This one is not from St. Honore, but I feel that I've not done enough justice to it in the outfit thread. So here is the Metallic Python Simples 80 from NAP:

CLmetallicpythonsimples.jpg

gemibebe, OMG!!! i'm going to agree with laureen ... KEEP THEM ALL!! the red boots are amazing, but i know what you mean about black being 'a bit too normal.' in this boot, though, they're NOT! i can't help you at all because i adore them both! (and, like noah, i'd love to see a front pic of the open clic.) :ps:

Which ever pair you return DON'T RETURN the RED PYTHON! Those are so KILLER!!!!!!!

In fact don't return any of them. I love them and you have excellent taste. You're now elevated to connoisseur.