My latest hall PLUS my entire collection pics

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Well, with the 20% off coupon, I picked up the fawn large Zoe in patent and a scarf (that I didn't take pics of). While I had the camera out, I decided to take pics of ALL my bags, excluding some of my older smaller bags and a Madison crossbody in tan. Also, didn't have the energy to take pics of the scarfs, sunglasses, Lexington watch, valet turnlock FOB, umbrellas, wallets, etc. Enjoy...it was fun taking all the gals out at once!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. That fawn Zoe is TDF!! :love:

3. Hey, nice collection. I like your leighs very pretty. Do u find it a hassle to open & close the bag cos the chain handles are attached to the flap?? I wanted to get one but was put off by this little issue.

4. Gorgeous collection!! My FAVS are the Bridgit, the Lindsay & the burnt orange Ergo!

5. Great collection, congrats!

6. Some random info on the collection:

The red bag and the striped bag are MMF bags,

I got the black and whiskey legacy leighs for $105 each at the factory! Returns as they came in, I happened to snag them.

The Ergo is the burnt orange color in case you can't tell well from the pic and the white one was mismarked so I got it for $80!

The bridget is in platinum (again, in case you can't tell from the pic) and I got that on the other recent 20% off coupon...

7. lovely collection! thanks for sharing!

8. That's a fabulous haul on that great Coach Couch! ;)

9. Some random info on the collection:

The red bag and the striped bag are MMF bags,

I got the black and whiskey legacy leighs for $105 each at the factory! Returns as they came in, I happened to snag them.

The Ergo is the burnt orange color in case you can't tell well from the pic and the white one was mismarked so I got it for $80!

The bridget is in platinum (again, in case you can't tell from the pic) and I got that on the other recent 20% off coupon...

10. i love your collection esp your leighs, your ergo's and the red tote.love red.lol.hehe...congrats..=)

11. LOL- I never noticed that before until you mentioned it so I guess it doesn't bother me...maybe it will now that I know:biggrin:

Sorry for the other double post by the way, it didn't show initially.

12. Love your collection! Thanks for sharing.

13. Oh no, don't let the issue bother you. Think you're so used to the bags that you didn't realise it. Well may be I shld consider getting one.... BTW is it heavy??

14. Wow, thats the zoe that I was debating over... I still want it! LOL... I hope Coach has another coupon this coming weekend! :biggrin: I love your collection, a lot of the bags are bags that I definitely would want in my collection... especially your leighs :graucho: those are one of my favorite styles!

15. Unfortunately, the Leighs are pretty heavy b/c of the hardware on the strap but not as heavy as the Gigi (if you have ever picked one up). You are right, I am used to the way it opens. If you can get a good deal on it, it's a great bag. What I love most about the Leighs (IMHO) is that they combine the best of both worlds- they are updated and trendy but still very timeless and classic. The metal work in the handle is just enough to make it modern without being over the top and it isn't a huge sized bag, which is nice considering how big so many of my bags are!

Thanks everyone for the compliments!