My latest H finds!

CynthiaNYC

Mar 2, 2007
I have been on the hunt for a new cashmere & silk shawl for weeks now, and I finally found one that's just right for me! :yahoo: I haven't had a chance to wear it just yet, but I think it will be gorgeous with my two favorite coats, one of which is chocolate brown and the other a lovely taupey camel color.
So, here's my newest cashmere & silk....along with a little extra something I picked up along the way too...

A black 25cm vintage Box Constance with Gold. Check out that patina!

Attachments

• constcash.jpg
    constcash.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 406
That is just stunning! You have great taste, I love vintage box calf.:love: The Constance in 25 cm is fantastic for going out in the evenings, or a dressy lunch.

I have been on the hunt for a new cashmere & silk shawl for weeks now, and I finally found one that's just right for me! :yahoo: I haven't had a chance to wear it just yet, but I think it will be gorgeous with my two favorite coats, one of which is chocolate brown and the other a lovely taupey camel color.
So, here's my newest cashmere & silk....along with a little extra something I picked up along the way too...

A black 25cm vintage Box Constance with Gold. Check out that patina!

Congratulations Cyn!!!! That is a beauty! Loving your constance, too.

And, speaking of loving your stuff, I am quite enchanted by the pics on your blog, too~~ WOW WOW WOW, you weren't exaggerating when you said renovations were happening!!!! :tup::heart: