My latest H finds!

CynthiaNYC

Mar 2, 2007
I have been on the hunt for a new cashmere & silk shawl for weeks now, and I finally found one that's just right for me! :yahoo: I haven't had a chance to wear it just yet, but I think it will be gorgeous with my two favorite coats, one of which is chocolate brown and the other a lovely taupey camel color.
So, here's my newest cashmere & silk....along with a little extra something I picked up along the way too...

A black 25cm vintage Box Constance with Gold. Check out that patina!

Attachments

avandome

Oscar is a star!
May 31, 2006
R.Nadal rocks!
That is just stunning! You have great taste, I love vintage box calf.:love: The Constance in 25 cm is fantastic for going out in the evenings, or a dressy lunch.

Raz

O.G.
May 11, 2007
Europe
Cynthia, your Constance is Gorgeous!!!! And your shawl is stunning . I love them both, and they compliment each other so well. I have to get a shawl soon !!!! They loook soo warm.

seton

Keeper of the Flame
Authenticator
O.G.
Dec 27, 2006
Alaska
hermesology.com
OMG, Cynthia! Both are gorgeous!
Great pic.
Handybags pushed me to buy a shawl too. I'll post it in the GM Shawl thread

zoebag

O.G.
Jul 19, 2007
I love large cashmere and silk shawls. They are so useful. The color of your shawl is beautiful and the bag is gorgeous. Enjoy and congrats!

CobaltBlu

Butterfly Wrangler
O.G.
Oct 20, 2006
I have been on the hunt for a new cashmere & silk shawl for weeks now, and I finally found one that's just right for me! :yahoo: I haven't had a chance to wear it just yet, but I think it will be gorgeous with my two favorite coats, one of which is chocolate brown and the other a lovely taupey camel color.
So, here's my newest cashmere & silk....along with a little extra something I picked up along the way too...

A black 25cm vintage Box Constance with Gold. Check out that patina!

Congratulations Cyn!!!! That is a beauty! Loving your constance, too.

And, speaking of loving your stuff, I am quite enchanted by the pics on your blog, too~~ WOW WOW WOW, you weren't exaggerating when you said renovations were happening!!!! :tup::heart: