My latest Gucci purchases

**Chanel**

Trying to b good ^_^
O.G.
Jan 31, 2009
Escaping from Ban Island;-)
Hi all,
My dear friend papertiger asked me a couple of times to do a reveal but I was too lazy to take pics and everything :P.
Finally I took some pictures, so here are my latest Gucci purchases.
Anyone interested :biggrin:?

Attachments

**Chanel**

Trying to b good ^_^
O.G.
Jan 31, 2009
Before I start I want to say that I love the Gucci dog theme. I have the Leroy key chain and I love it, it looks like my dog.
Here's a pic of my dog and the key chain:

One of my HG scarves was the limited edition X-Mas scarf with dogs on it.
I was thrilled to find this one in the outlet. Here we go, my first purchase of this reveal, X-Mas doggie scarf :

Attachments

**Chanel**

Trying to b good ^_^
O.G.
Jan 31, 2009
Hysteria clutch in suede:

Groupshot of goodies:

And I saw that I forgot to make a picture of a scarf (you can see it on the left in the first group shot picture). I only have a modeling pic of that scarf:

That was all, thank you for looking and I hope you've enjoyed my reveal :biggrin:

Attachments

flipchickmc

Never Gucci-fied!
O.G.
Jun 8, 2007
Seattle, WA
Your dog is adorable and so are the matching doggie accessories! Love your other scarves as well. That cobalt blue is electrifying.

flipchickmc

Never Gucci-fied!
O.G.
Jun 8, 2007
Seattle, WA
Thank you flipchickmc :biggrin:.
I think you mean the scarf with the orange, right? I just made a few pictures for you that you can see the design.
Here you go ;):

The scarf is brown with orange and it was on sale in the outlet for 60 euro :nuts:.
LOVE that!! Great price too.

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
G-orgeous H-eaven

Let me see now, which one is the cuter? There aint nothing like the real thing! :happydance:

Not many humans have there image made into fabulous luxury items let alone animals; Max is definitely a STAR :sunshine:

I love all your new Gucci things **CHANEL**. You are the queen of scarves and these are irresistible and the hysteria clutch is just easy-glamour. Enjoy them all.

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
G-orgeous H-eaven
Hi all,
My dear friend papertiger asked me a couple of times to do a reveal but I was too lazy to take pics and everything :P.
Finally I took some pictures, so here are my latest Gucci purchases.
Anyone interested :biggrin:?

:nuts: you (and everyone here) knows I am the worst slow-coach for reveals and photos LOL

These were worth waiting for though. I wish the UK Gucci outlet wasn't so far away (or maybe it's a really good thing it is ;))

Come to think of it:

Aren't there some Gucci Forum regulars with some nice new shoes and jewellery to show :graucho:

**Chanel**

Trying to b good ^_^
O.G.
Jan 31, 2009
LOVE that!! Great price too.
Thank you and ITA, the price was too good to resist :graucho:.

papertiger: sweetie, you just have to come over to visit me and then we can do some shopping at the outlet :nuts:.
I think I'm very lazy with reveals lately, you know the Chanel necklace and matching earrings, the CL booties...just too lazy to reveal :P.
But if you get that Bamboo Gucci bag, please do a reveal :biggrin:.

**Chanel**

Trying to b good ^_^
O.G.
Jan 31, 2009

Let me see now, which one is the cuter? There aint nothing like the real thing! :happydance:

Not many humans have there image made into fabulous luxury items let alone animals; Max is definitely a STAR :sunshine:

I love all your new Gucci things **CHANEL**. You are the queen of scarves and these are irresistible and the hysteria clutch is just easy-glamour. Enjoy them all.
Thanks hun! Yes, as you know I'm really a scarf addict :smile:.
Maybe I should introduce Max to Gucci, maybe they can use a dog model :biggrin:. On the other hand, I'm not sure if Max would be a good model, he doesn't like to work, he doesn't like diets but he loves to eat and to sleep, I think he would be a very special model, don't you think :graucho:?