My latest Chloe DEALS!!

Sweety my zippy came from austraila!!:P I was born to bargin shop. If anyone is looking, Im more then happy to help whoever locate a bag at a good deal. I search and shop worldwide:wtf:
I thought the same things when I first got on here. (mad bags) finds killer deals..I thought you have got to be kidding me, with the deals she finds!!:faint:
Thank you Ladies:wlae: I will have more by the end of the month to show lol

:nuts: I think I saw this auction! It went for a great price, congrats!

Why am I on a ban :crybaby: I'm missing all these great deals:P

You are getting amazing bargains, congrats! I hope you keep finding them :tup:

Aussie girls - what are we doing?? letting these bargins go OS. Slap me. Great work gaga - i might get you to find my next bargin.

I have been home for 2 weeks and lost internet cos i changed phone companies. Big mistake. they completely messed up - now i have to pay to reconnect.

Yep its an east west LOVE IT:heart:....lol i had to haggel to get the muscade. My luck went out the window, DARNIT!!:crybaby: I knew as soon as i blabbed about these deals I would jinks myself and I did!!!! :cursing: hopefully you ladies are nabbing the bags that have slipped through my fingers in the last couple days!:hrmm:

WOW! :ty:Thats so sweet! I was so upset over missing out on a few of these. You ladies are so great at making me feel better and I really do love my muscade. I got an awesome bag at an awesome deal so I should just be thankful that I got the ones I did! I went furniture shopping instead.:nuts: Surprised the hubby! After the big V-Day I think bag shopping will be better.:yes:

Amazing deals. I so love your muscade zippy! This is probably one of the nicest bags i've seen in the Chloe area for a long, long time...

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

This is so not fair! A muscade zippy?!:wtf: :drool:

Some people have all the luck - bag*mad*bags has the UK bargains covered, gagaforgucci gets all the US bargains...why is there no Australian bargains for me to grab? :roflmfao:

Seriously though, congrats on all your great finds gagaforgucci! :heart:

I feel you - Australian EBay tends to lack a little bit on the choice and bargain side of things.

[edit] AUSTRALIAN EBAY? Darn.. My timing must be off. Sigh.

Congratulations anyway gagaforgucci, the bag's are gorgeous!! :smile:

OK girls - please just take care on this Thread - it is in danger of becoming a WTS/WTB reference - and if it gets there - it will be deleted and closed.

gagaforgucci - please don't post 'pm me for details' its definitely 'borderline'. I've run this by the other Mods - and that feeling is unanimous. :yes:

I feel you - Australian EBay tends to lack a little bit on the choice and bargain side of things.

[edit] AUSTRALIAN EBAY? Darn.. My timing must be off. Sigh.

Congratulations anyway gagaforgucci, the bag's are gorgeous!! :smile:

Carlton !! No way, thats where i grew up and still support the Blues !!