My Latest Chanel Purchase

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone, just wanted to share my loot from France...:yahoo:

64655_434918982926_626442926_5397415_2537757_n.jpg

44940_434919097926_626442926_5397422_7091866_n.jpg

2. #2 Oct 9, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2010
    Omgoodness what is the name of that gorgeous black classic with embossed charms? Reminds me of the lucky charm flap wowoweee

congrats to u, you have a nice loot there, the in the mix tote is tdf, mod pics please?

3. And my new Chanel optical frame too... :biggrin:

haha.. DH also helped me to handpick the Hermes belt to go with my new Chanel Bag...

In fact, i have been shopping around for the red matt reissue bag, but they only have the patent one left.:sad:

Attached Files:

4. sorry for the missing attachment... here's my new optical frame.

Attached Files:

5. Hi Bevyofpurses, i do not have the model no or name of the black Chanel with embossed charm.;p

Haha, in fact i only get to know that the mixed tote is TDF.. pardon me for my ignorance!

Surely... will try to post some mod pics soon.

6. Op you lucky girl waahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I want that flap :smile: this is the first time I see one of it's kind!

7. we are bag twins..i too bought the shopping tote on my paris trip last month..mine was a dark brown:biggrin:

Attached Files:

8. nice purchases! im lovin' all of them! can't wait for the modeling pics :girlsigh:

9. Congrats! You have great taste
    Love this style:graucho:
    [​IMG]

10. Lovely loots you have got there!

Congratulations!!!!

11. The brown one is very nice. Congrats!

12. i love the shopping tote!!!!

13. Such unique pieces, congrats!

14. Wow:nuts: ... beautiful buys! Everything looks amazing ... belt twins, you're going to love wearing it with everything! Congrats and enjoy!

15. Would u mind telling me how many euros it was in Europe?
    Love this bag and color!!