My Latest aquisition - Eggshell & Brown Croc MAM

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 13, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2009
    So I've had this bag on layby forever and i only picked her up last Friday~ I have being falling in and out of love with RM lately, mainly because of QC and CS issues~ but as of today, all issues seem to have been resolved and my bags are all back and well with me :yahoo:

This colour combo was Lust at first sight~ I have had my doubts as it does not seem very popular on this forum, but i thought since i have it on layby, i might as well try it! and well, i still don't love it, but it sure is growing on me! I really like the eggshell, it is such a pretty colour and leather, the croc is a bit stiff but i guess thats the way its suppose to be, and this colour combo works quite well together~

so enough of my ramblings, picture time! :supacool:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and a quick mod shot after work today~
    [​IMG]

2. I LOVE it! Your pics are making me want one. Do you think it will be hard to keep the eggshell clean? Congrats!

3. I still remember the pics that you took at the store. So you finally picked it up! I almost never buy light color bags, but if I do, Eggshell definitely would be my first choice. It just looks so durable!

4. Pink1~ thank you!~ the eggshell is actually a surprisingly durable leather~ probably because of the distressing and natural speckles in the leather itself~ I think an eggshell nikki would be TDF!!~

Tejava~ awww you remember!!~ thanks hun!~ and it is, the eggshell seems and is very tough but without feeling stiff... if you know what i mean!~ thats one of the amazing things about RM leather!

5. You went ahead with the layby!!! She sure is pretty, give her a few days and perhaps you'll love her as much as you love your other RMs. I get what you mean about it feeling stiff but you never know, it might break in gorgeously and smoosh hehe. It TOTALLY goes with your cute work outfit ;)

And I'm so happy for you that your light grey trio and new strap arrived safe and soundly. Your relationship with RM seems to be definitely on the mend :flowers:

6. Pretty bag! But what is layby???

7. #7 Jan 13, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2009
    Layby is, instead of paying the full price upfront, you put a deposit on the item and they keep it for in store you until pay it off and then you can take it home :smile: I'm sure there is another term that you girls use.. i can't think of it...it sounds similar..

8. ooooh, layaway would be the word. :smile:

9. Aka, It is so GORGEOUS on you!!! CONGRATS, no wonder you had to make it yours. Seeing the GORGEOUS colour contrast in your MAM is making me love my Blk/White MAM trio all over again.

10. Cool! You're totally rockin' that bag, Kira!

I love the differences in language from the U.S. and Australia. Here, it's called Layaway. Very similar indeed. :yes:

11. Such a crisp classy bag, aka! You look beautiful wearing her. Congrats!

12. Very nice! This is a gorgeous combo!

13. what a beauty! it looks great on you, congrats!

14. Kira you are SOO gorgeous! I love the bag on you!! I totally wanted this bag, but i want the black white trio more so passed on this! Congrats on getting her and i'm glad your RM issues are resolved!! :yahoo:

15. looks awesome. it matches your outfit well!