My latest addition :D

Congratulations!!! It's a great color isn't it??? So glad you are happy and yes it is very different from the off white. I have the same two colors, but different styles. My white is the tote and my kaki is the mini. Yours seem to be the perfect style for you body size though - I am sure you are over the moon. Enjoy :yahoo:

I am sooo over the moon! I do love the colour. I keep looking at it and picking it up. My husband thinks I'm nuts. For my everyday clothes, I tend to wear earthy tones and dark jeans (somewhat baby puke proof) so it just complements my clothes without "disappearing" if it was a brown. :smile:

I am sooo over the moon! I do love the colour. I keep looking at it and picking it up. My husband thinks I'm nuts. For my everyday clothes, I tend to wear earthy tones and dark jeans (somewhat baby puke proof) so it just complements my clothes without "disappearing" if it was a brown. :smile:

Was it you that got the black mini gaucho on AU Ebay recently. I saw that one.... Am jealous if you did - you got a good deal. :drool:

yes, i did! i was surprise that i got it at that price. I'm waiting for transaction to go through. so long! there's another olive green gaucho on there. it definitely looks authentic. the starting bid is so low. it's good thing it's not another colour or i'll be tempted. :lol:

yes, i did! i was surprise that i got it at that price. I'm waiting for transaction to go through. so long! there's another olive green gaucho on there. it definitely looks authentic. the starting bid is so low. it's good thing it's not another colour or i'll be tempted. :lol:

Congrats on snagging that one! :nuts: Am jealous of the black - just didn't have the cash at the right time, am happy it went to a true gaucho addict - enjoy & post pics of that one too when it arrives.