***### My Latest Acquisitions ###***

Oh, thank you for the picture with the cross body strap! My husband bought me a petit noe and I find it difficult to carry on the shoulder! I was wondering if I could buy a strap to wear crossbody and you gave me the answer! Thank you so much! Was it difficult to take the original strap off and attach the new one? Do you know if this can harm the bag? TIA!

Oh, thank you for the picture with the cross body strap! My husband bought me a petit noe and I find it difficult to carry on the shoulder! I was wondering if I could buy a strap to wear crossbody and you gave me the answer! Thank you so much! Was it difficult to take the original strap off and attach the new one? Do you know if this can harm the bag? TIA!
It's not hard at all and doesn't harm the hardware or bag in anyway because a strap was meant to be placed there....

Love your new stuff! You are so creative. I love seeing what custom things you make to make your LVs even more special.
Thank you. I made the little horse charm on the Tivoli too....

Great reveal! Do you think that a keepall strap would work with the petite noe?
This is the bandouliere strap. I found that it wasn't long enough for me. I will post the the keepLl strap next...it was even shorter

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 112
It's not hard at all and doesn't harm the hardware or bag in anyway because a strap was meant to be placed there....

Thank you. I made the little horse charm on the Tivoli too....

This is the bandouliere strap. I found that it wasn't long enough for me. I will post the the keepLl strap next...it was even shorter

Here's the keepall strap. I had a thought even after this to try the Noe BB strap...which is meant to be crossbody. But then I thought to myself, why bother with all that vachetta!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 102