My latest acquisition!! I can't believe there are any of these left!!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Oh my! :yahoo:

Yesterday I went to meet up with my cousin and her fiancé after she got off work and we went to the new H&M for some shopping but it was super crowded so I just paid for my shirts and left.

We were meeting my aunt to go to a buffet afterwards and we were meeting her at the Landmark building but since we had some extra time and LV is there too I went in JUST TO CHECK THINGS OUT with no intention of buying anything:P

And guess what my cousin found for me while she was looking around?! :nuts:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I am in SO MUCH TROUBLE...ahhhh I need to stop going to LV or else I won't be able to buy anything else until July or August! (and that would be BAD since the LOVE2 totes may be coming out in mid June!!!)

mini-Image062.jpg mini-Image061.jpg
  2. Earrings? New MC Keychain? :shrugs:

Show us!!! :nuts:

3. :beach:

4. REVEAL NOW! heehee!

5. Well I think everybody's sleeping and I'm trying to finish this quickly so here is the REVEAL!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Presenting...

My new ROSE INCLUSION BRACELET PM!!! :yahoo:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I love it sooo much!
    It doesn't have any LV's on it like the GM or the bracelets now...but I still love this bracelet!

mini-Image064.jpg mini-Image065.jpg mini-Image066.jpg mini-Image069.jpg mini-Image063.jpg
  6. is it a Vernis heart purse????? :nuts: ..... d'oh! :Push:

7. whoah, pretty!!! congratz!

8. congrats:biggrin: the rose is very cute!

9. Ooooh congrats Karman!! I can't believe you found this at the LV store, very nice. We can be Rose Inclusion PM twins now, haha :P

10. OH Beautiful! I love the color! CongratS!

11. congratulations.... it looks like a perfect match to your new pink Trapeze PM!

12. Aaawwwwww!! Congrats!!

13. That color looks great! Congrats!

14. Lucky you! It is beautiful:heart:

15. Very pretty! congratulations!