My last reveal until April! Let the ban begin!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So since I joined TPF I have done nothing but buy Vuitton! I decided for my bank account's sake, I need to go on a little hiatus from shopping. Here is my last item until I get my new Cosmic Flowers Tote in April.

I went into the boutique today to get something repaired and realized that I needed this. I'll go into more details once I get a couple of guesses!

Here it goes! :yahoo:

[​IMG]

2. What is it??

3. :nuts:

4. Here's a little peek!

[​IMG]

5. Pomme ZCP???

6. LOL your such a bad girl!! I am sooo glad we don't live close to each other lol we would be a bad influence on each other!!

7. Which LV do you shop at?

8. Good job, beljwl!! It's my new wallet, the zippy coin purse! I dropped off my Sarah for reglazing (I bought the last one they had in my store a few weeks ago so now it's just getting a tiny flaw fixed) and I realized that I didn't have a good enough wallet while my Sarah was away! I just had to get the pomme to match the inside of my new Damier Neverfull!

[​IMG]

9. gorgeous!! congrats!!

10. what a lovely zippy!! LOVE it

11. Pomme is really a luscious color!

12. I shop at the one at the Beverly Center. I made friends with the manager and the leather goods manager after calling and complaining about one of their associates being rude (kind of a bad way to meet a SA but whatever!). They are always so nice to me and make sure I get treated really well whenever I visit :biggrin:

13. Congrats !!

14. Yeah, I have had some pretty bad shopping experiences at the Bev Center. I usually go to Rodeo.

15. Congrats, and let the ban begin for me too!