My last reveal for 2011! With modeling pics...

crumpy

Aug 2, 2010
I have been so busy during the holidays and didn't get the chance to reveal my last purchase for the year. Well, here it is my dear friends...my Evora MM!!!

Attachments

• Evora MM 1.JPG
    Evora MM 1.JPG
    114.4 KB · Views: 1,819
  • photo (2).JPG
    photo (2).JPG
    97.6 KB · Views: 1,779
  • photo (16).JPG
    photo (16).JPG
    91.6 KB · Views: 1,735
  • photo (18).JPG
    photo (18).JPG
    91.1 KB · Views: 1,599
  • photo (19).JPG
    photo (19).JPG
    88.1 KB · Views: 1,653
Crumpy-you always have good reveals! I have been eyeballing the Evora for a few months & your mod pix make me like it more! Can you wear this crossbody if you adjust the strap to the last setting? Thanks!

Crumpy-you always have good reveals! I have been eyeballing the Evora for a few months & your mod pix make me like it more! Can you wear this crossbody if you adjust the strap to the last setting? Thanks!

Thank you cateyes! To wear it crossbody, you will have to get the long strap separately. I got one already, but didn't have it when I took these mod pics. This is one of the reasons why I love this bag. I can wear it three ways. I will be travelling quite a lot next year and I am going to travel with my Evora. Can't wait!:biggrin: In the meantime, I have been using it almost everyday as my workhorse bag. It's so low maintenance I just love it!