my last purse purchase for 2010-reveal

nursie

selective hoarder
O.G.
Sep 29, 2010
well barring that a silver madison shoulder bag shows itself at the outlet to me on the day after Christmas, this is intended to be my last 2010 purse purchase.

y'all here are out shopping?

well y'all are gone! lol hi nyssa :smile:

i woke up wondering if perhaps i can sneak off to the outlet today without anyone noticing i'm gone? YES-good to go!

ocelotashley002.jpg

only enough time to call to confirm it is 20%coupon day, ask for sure the bag i want is there, have one held for me, get in pay get out ...barely peeked at anything. my only outlet trip that i think i've been in and out under 5 minutes.

ocelotashley005.jpg

ocelotashley007.jpg

on a side note: i've never pulled so much balled up paper out of one purse. it was ridiculous. i was literally gritting my teeth to yank hunks of paper out because it was SO packed full.

and i felt there proably wouldn't be a need to have them hold one for me, but just in case! of course when i got in store there were plenty.

mff ocelot ashley!

but first look at all this paper

ocelotashley009.jpg

is it tacky to talk about what you pay for items on here? sorry in advance if so: they are $189 then the 20% off coupon.

also new in the same size ashley was an off white leather with gold trim, they were very pretty!

ocelotashley008.jpg

Congrats!!!
The Ocelot Ashley is very very cute!!!! I love the purple lining!!!! How Nice!!!
Cute picture of you!! Ready For the Outlet!!! Your Purple Dot Op Art Sophia is AWESOME!!!!
Lucky you!!!

Lynne :biggrin: