my last purse purchase for 2010-reveal

Your Ocelot Ashley is beautiful! It's sparkly and fun. I love the purple lining. I sort of matches the purple op art Sophia that you're wearing! I like that accessorized it with the snow man fob. It's so festive for the season!

Congratulations on your buy. I hope you're able to get something good at the outlet after Christmas.

p.s. I don't think it's tacky at all to tell us how much you bought it for! I love hearing about the deals people get :smile:

and one quick modeling shot, and that's the end of 2010 bag purchasing i'm pretty sure! i think, fairly certain

ocelotashley026.jpg

Lovely! Congrats. I usually don't care for the MFF bags all that much, but I do really like this one. I might have to make the 2 hour journey to the nearest outlet to get one soon. :biggrin:

I LOVE your new Ashley!!! So happy for you, that you were able to get one already. I've been anxiously awaiting its arrival since I heard about it, and can't wait to get one. But I've gotta wait, so I hope they'll be around for awhile.

Did you see any new ocelot accessories? I heard there were wristlets and wallets! I LOVE THIS OCELOT PRINT!!!

She looks wonderful on you! So does your new Sophia! Hey, I think some of those ocelot accessories would look really good with your Sophia too!

Oh, and just so ya know, in the past they've put out some really good deletes the day after Christmas. Not so sure this should really be your last purchase of 2010. :graucho:

is it tacky to talk about what you pay for items on here? sorry in advance if so: they are $189 then the 20% off coupon.

also new in the same size ashley was an off white leather with gold trim, they were very pretty!

ocelotashley008.jpg

Heck no, I love it when people tell me the price! I always want to see what deals are out there but am too embarrassed to ask.