My last purchase before my CL ban....modeling pics

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Here is my last CL before my ban. I never thought in this lifetime that I would spend 1K for a pair of shoes. The moment I saw these at NM, I wanted them. I was :drool::drool: over them. After paying a hefty price for these, I definitely have to take some CL time off. :girlsigh:

Introducing my python Fontanete......What do you think, was it worth it?

Attached Files:

2. They're beautiful shoes for sure! I saw them at my NM today and fondled them:drool:

3. oh gem, they are stunning!!! They look fabulous on you. Congrats and enjoy them

4. ooooooooooooooooooooooo
    My friend just got these too!!!
    TOTALLYYY worth it!!!!!!!!!!
    mmmmmmm------- they look great!

5. ^^^Gem those are TDF, I have been lusting after them for a while. They look great on you they look like a perfect fit. Congrats they are sooo worth it

6. Gem, those are gorgeous! They definitely stand out!

7. What a great pair of shoes!! Congratulations!

8. :drool::drool: No, I think you should just send them to me:graucho:
    Are you KIDDING ME!!?? They look wowza on you!!!!!:okay:

9. gorgeeeeeeeous!
    congrats

10. They are gorgeous, gem! Enjoy them! I was so wishing that Saks would've had these mispriced instead of the Privititas.

11. They're beautiful! Congrats... :woohoo:

12. They're absolutely gorgeous!

13. yup it is totally worth it~!!! :love:
    How do they run TTS?

14. gem...OH. MY. GOD. Those are totally worth it! They look amazing. Just like Wantmore said, I really wish Saks had mispriced those instead of the privattas!

15. WOW these just look absolutely great against your skin tone! BEAUTIFUL! Worth every penny- CONGRATS!!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: