my last one for awhile

babyhart

admire inspire
O.G.
Jun 19, 2006
yeah right, i can hear some of you ladies say, but really it will be b/c i need to stop and appreciate and USE my hermes bags now!! i've been a little MIA on tpf, but not with Hermes, so for your viewing pleasure, i give you my new 30cm etoupe birkin, clemence with PH. it's an unusual color, i have to kinda get used to it, since i do wear bags with more color, but i thought it a nice alternative to when i wear outfits with a lot of color and don't want a loud bag. plus it's a good color for when the kids are around.

(sorry for the dirty mirror and mismatched PJs! i've been MIA for a reason! been too busy to even match my pajama tops and bottoms!)

Attachments

• Etoupe30cm.jpg
    Etoupe30cm.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 56
  • EtAction(sorta).jpg
    EtAction(sorta).jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 43
  • Closeup1.jpg
    Closeup1.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 43
  • Closeup2.jpg
    Closeup2.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 43
Ooh, I love this color! It's a great alternative when you're tired of black, gold, and more black and gold! lol.

You'll have to post some modeling pics with different color outfits so we can see how the etoupe blends, pretty please! Thanks for posting.

This colour keeps growing on me. What a wonderful, go with everything bag! If you are gonna stop for a while, you won't need much else in the meantime!

Congratulations! :yahoo: