My last new things for a while (page 5 for photos)

hi, everyone, i'm home!

i'm sorry, but i've had a ton of things to do today, which included meeting sma11cat and noirprincess for coffee, grocery shopping, going for my acappella group rehearsal and hanging out with a friend (yes, all in that order!), and i just got home not long ago :shame:

ok i know y'all have waited long enough, so here are my new things from Toronto:

Damier Duomo

i thought of getting this resell , but after converting the price from CAD to USD yesterday, i realized that for just a little over $100 more i could get a new one, and sma11cat and noirprincess both encouraged me to get it :P

duomo.jpg

Pochette Tulum

i found this too small the last time i was in Toronto, hence the purchase of the Pochette Cancun, but after thinking about it, i decided i wanted it as a phone case, so i got it after all!

tulum.jpg

And here's the used bag:

Manhattan GM

i never liked this bag at first because of the strap down the middle, which was why i got the Manhattan PM, but after a while it grew on me, and after i tried it on in Toronto the last time i was there i fell in love with it! i absolutely love it, and even though it's a little big, i'll work it out somehow :lol:

manhattangm.jpg

Group shot!

attachment.php

P/S: visual aids will come tomorrow. i'm too tired right now, and taking photos at night is a *****

Attachments

• new 002.jpg
    new 002.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 1,496
OT: how long was the walk from eaton centre to Louis?!?! I'm gonna be there next weekend and need to plan my shopping agenda! haha..thanks!

it's probably a half-hour walk, or so it seemed to us because it was very cold the entire way :lol:

I'm so bad at guessing, but you mentioned in one of your thread that you were thinking of getting a Multico Franges Speedy, so that's my guess and a matching wallet!

i did think of a Multico Franges Speedy, but i keep putting it off because i don't know if it's worth it. and one day when i can justify paying the same amount for a wallet as i would for a bag then maybe i'll get a wallet :lol:!.

you got something from the azur collection for sure

monogram stephen and speedy mini lin

Or mini lin bucket and lockit.

fortunately i like none of the above lines, or i would be in financial hell :sweatdrop:

you know, i used to LOVE this bag, but after i saw it in real life and compared it to the L'Epanoui GM, i realized it was too box-like for me :Push:

I was starting to get worried about you. It was just not you to keep us hanging for 5 pages. LOL

I love all your new goodies.

thanks :love:! and yes i would never have put you through all this intentionally. i'm so sorry i made y'all wait so long :shame:!

sandra, you did not get a duomo!!!! absolutely love all ur purchases!!! (although the manhattan GM seems a bit big...)

i did get a Duomo!!! :lol: and thanks :biggrin:!