My last minute pre-increase purchase has arrived ~~Reveal~~

Yea! This one was on my list of bags to buy next so as soon as I heard it was one of the ones that was going to take the biggest hit, I figured I'd save myself the $130. The Empreinte Artsy is another one that is only my 'next bag' list and I was worried that it was going to go up by several hundred. It only went up by $30 so I feel even better about my choice of which one to get before the increase. Yay!

Good choice and your leopard speedy is lovely!

loooove it!! I went to the store sunday right before and got the DE speedy b 30 :smile: love it! I knew there was an increase but didn't know the speedy b was going to be so high. I was really just giving myself an excuse to go get it. haha!! SO glad I did tho!! :smile:

Thanks everyone!

Great choice :smile:

I thought it was an emp. Speedy at first cause I thought that was first on your list

It was on my list and I even drove all the way up to buy it last Month. But once I was there and saw it in person, I didn't love it as much as I thought I would. It was just way too small for me. :sad: So I bought that Leopard Speedy instead which was just a little more in cost, and is WAY bigger, and is LE. I'm much happier with that decision.

loooove it!! I went to the store sunday right before and got the DE speedy b 30 :smile: love it! I knew there was an increase but didn't know the speedy b was going to be so high. I was really just giving myself an excuse to go get it. haha!! SO glad I did tho!! :smile:

Great job getting it in time!