My Last Fall/Winter 2010/11 Reveal (Pictures on page 4)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This will be my last reveal for this year, so bear with me if I don't post pictures of my most recent purchases as soon as you all would like.

Last Friday I called my s.a. in Milan, because I had finally come to the decision to complete my wish list of 2010. Thankfully both items I wanted were in stock and I bought them over the phone. One week later they are here.

The two items I bought are quite small, but rather expensive. Together they cost as much as the Etoile City Bag PM.

2. #2 Sep 24, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2010
    [​IMG]
    This is the shopping bag I found inside the large package I received from UPS.

[​IMG]
    And this is what I found inside the shopping bag. Two small boxes, containing one item each.

3. Item number 1 is something I have never owned before, nor something I thought I'd own. It is very practical and a lot of people on this forum here have at least one. The club for this item is 150 pages long and now I am finally a member of this club as well. The material item number 1 is made of is the same material one of my favourite belts is made of.

4. Ostrich?

5. :happydance:
    this is happy hour for me..

6. Item number two is something I already own. I think only three other people on this forum own it as well, yet we all own them in different colours. The material item number two is made of related, but not exactly the same as its sibling which I revealed a few weeks ago.

7. #7 Sep 24, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2010
    [​IMG]
    The boxes have been opened, but their content is still hidden in their dustbags.

[​IMG]

8. Yay! give us a show!!!!! lol

9. [​IMG]
    Something naughty is peeking out of its dustbag.

10. [​IMG]
    Here they are, in their full glory! A pocket agenda in cognac ostrich leather and a portes cartes simple in grey crocodile leather.

11. [​IMG]
    Close-up shot of the pocket agenda.

12. Showwwww!!!!! :greengrin:.... please

13. [​IMG]
    Close-up shot of the portes cartes simple.

14. Congrats! that Ostrich Agenda is beautiful!!!!!!!

15. And finally, a group shot of my exotics: Pandora belt in grey ostrich, the new agenda, the portes cartes simple in bleu galactic alligator and the new portes cartes simple.
    [​IMG]