My last Dior reveal... ;-)

OMG FD I wake up to this?! You just totally slay me. :faint:

What can I say - my dream bracelet and an absolutely stunning Lady Dior in classic black-and-silver (and it's miniature twin). What's not to love? :love: I'm dying over here!

BTW your photography is just gorgeous!

Oh my! So many compliments... Thank you guys, I am honored! :tender:

ThisVNchick, thank you for liking my photography more than the bag. I am trying my best to entertain hihi. :blush:

GTOFan, thank you for dropping by and glad you liked the bag!

Dior Addict, *LOL* at your checking the sephora.com! I'm sure you can still find it and it has been a lot cheaper since I got it. And agreed on your need to update your photos - I want to see your white Lady Dior! :nuts:

bag*mad*bags, thank you sweetie! I hope you get your beloved gaucho someday!

Pega, you are so good at guessing the LD. I will work on getting five of them hahaha...

Emi, awww what can I say, I feel so guilty now that I got your dream bracelet ...maybe you could find one through your lovely colleague? ;) I do hope you can or otherwise I will have to send mine to you... :girlsigh::sweatdrop:

And thank you for compliments on the photography - it motivates me to do better hihi. :P

It's funny how you described the Lady Dior and it's miniature twin. It makes me think of "mini-me, you completes me..." :whistle:

Congrats~~on your new purchase!!! I love the lambskin. Love the way you photographs your bag!!! It's so pretty!

Do you plan to use the shoulder strap? or take the strap out?

Thank you HappyAngel! The lambskin is so addicting, isn't it? I have been carrying the bag with the shoulder strap on my arm or shoulder. It works like a charm both ways. :tup: Will show you a picture soon...

eminere™;10550983 said:
Ooohhh FD would you also mind posting a modelling shot of the bracelet, pretty please?

Of course I am most happy to! Here is one with the bracelet and the bag. I will take more tomorrow during daylight. :smile:

attachment.php

And couple of more pics ;)
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0014.jpg
    IMG_0014.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 1,659
  • DSC_7387.jpg
    DSC_7387.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 480
  • DSC_7363.jpg
    DSC_7363.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 597
Oh my! So many compliments... Thank you guys, I am honored! :tender:

ThisVNchick, thank you for liking my photography more than the bag. I am trying my best to entertain hihi. :blush:

GTOFan, thank you for dropping by and glad you liked the bag!

Dior Addict, *LOL* at your checking the sephora.com! I'm sure you can still find it and it has been a lot cheaper since I got it. And agreed on your need to update your photos - I want to see your white Lady Dior! :nuts:

bag*mad*bags, thank you sweetie! I hope you get your beloved gaucho someday!

Pega, you are so good at guessing the LD. I will work on getting five of them hahaha...

Emi, awww what can I say, I feel so guilty now that I got your dream bracelet ...maybe you could find one through your lovely colleague? ;) I do hope you can or otherwise I will have to send mine to you... :girlsigh::sweatdrop:

And thank you for compliments on the photography - it motivates me to do better hihi. :P

It's funny how you described the Lady Dior and it's miniature twin. It makes me think of "mini-me, you completes me..." :whistle:

I actually did find it, and you are right it was cheaper! didn't get it yet, I was $1 away from getting free shipping, so I was trying to find something else and got to frustrated with it!
So, now I have an excuse to go by the mall!
Will have new pics soon!!!