My last Dior reveal... ;-)

Fashion Doctor

Dior Belle
O.G.
Aug 26, 2008
... if you are all tired of my reveals... just let me know! lol

So here we go and lets drag it out as usual, shall we? Gimme a guess what they are and we'll rendezvous in 5 hours ...with a lot of pics! :graucho::graucho:

attachment.php

attachment.php

*Hint* The first one came with a black box warning: the revealing of this item may get you killed if seen by Emi. :lol:

**Hint** The second one is my dream bag that I already have a bag charm for!! :heart::yahoo::heart:

Attachments

• DSC_7405.jpg
    DSC_7405.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 1,452
  • DSC_7360.jpg
    DSC_7360.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 1,457
1. A watch???? The coveted Christal Watch?:cloud9:

2. :thinking:hhhmmm a dream bag:love: - so many bags, so few brain cells left... :wacko:about the size of a cat...a classic Lady Dior? :nono:No, you would probably already have one or five of those...a Samourai?

Oooohhh a reveal, a reveal! :yahoo:

I'm guessing the bag's a Lady Dior because you also have the Lady Dior makeup charm, as revealed before. ;)

Aaaand... The first one couldn't be a watch, because that's not a watch box; rather, it's the box we use for large bracelets, bangles and cuffs... OMG you SO did NOT get the Gaucho leather bracelet?! :nuts:

Pity I have to sleep soon :Push:

eminere™;10545542 said:
Oooohhh a reveal, a reveal! :yahoo:

I'm guessing the bag's a Lady Dior because you also have the Lady Dior makeup charm, as revealed before. ;)

Aaaand... The first one couldn't be a watch, because that's not a watch box; rather, it's the box we use for large bracelets, bangles and cuffs... OMG you SO did NOT get the Gaucho leather bracelet?! :nuts:

Pity I have to sleep soon :Push:

Hahaha you know me SO well emi. Shall I keep the best for you when you wake up or do you want to see it now? Nite nite? :graucho:

Thank you! More pics to come...

Presenting...
attachment.php

...the most beloved :love:
attachment.php

...long waited :nuts:
attachment.php

...the utterly beautiful :cloud9:
attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC_7373.jpg
    DSC_7373.jpg