My Last Coach Bag for a while... REVEAL!!!

What a great bag--she fits you perfectly and looks so nice on you. This bag should be alot more low maintenance than some of the others and should be easy to keep clean. Love your accessories too! I just adore that little jewelry pouch, it's so handy. Congrats on your new goodies!

Wow, that bag does look better now that it's been modeled. Saw it on coach.com too, but did not pay much attention to it. I love the size of it too. Your accessories of choice are gorgeous. Goes well with the bag.

Congrats and enjoy.

:ps::ps:

The way it looks on the site and the way it looks on you...completely different. Its a beautiful bag. You're getting me all excited about my PCE and I haven't even figured out what I'm using it for yet.

I have to say that this bag is really nice. I agree with you, I never would have even really looked twice at it. Looks great on you too. You picked out some fabulous accessories to go with it. I don't think I would love it nearly as much w/out all the other cute stuff! :smile: Congrats and enjoy your new bag!!!