My last chanels for a LONG time...

clk55girl

Jenn
Aug 3, 2006
Hi ladies...

I just wanted to share my last chanel bags. I feel that my collection is pretty much complete and I LOVE all of the bags that I have. I'm hoping to stick w/this ban for as long as possible and w.the new price increase, a bag better do backflips for me in order to bring it home. I took pics w/and w/out flash. The pics w/out flash show the true color of each bag. Thanks for letting me share and I'll have to live vicariously though you lovely ladies for awhile. :sweatdrop:

click on pics to enlarge.

grey1.jpg

grey2.jpg

grey3.jpg

grey4.jpg

grey5.jpg

Thanks shouldereyecandy!

Harley: Thanks! LOL, ITA, that you can never have enough.

sratsey: Thank you! The grey was really hard to capture and it's more of a deep charcoal grey IRL. I'm hoping to stick w/my ban and it should be easy because of the ridiculous price increases.

April: Yes we do have similar tastes! ;) The blue is so stunning IRL. I wasn't planning on buying the blue until I saw it emerge from the dustbag. Please post pics of your blue LB when she arrives.

eiffel21: Thanks! LOL, I couldn't leave w/out them.

alouette: Thank you! It's going to be hard, but I'll try to stay strong.

Kaka: Thank you!

jadecee: Thanks! The straps make the bag. :heart: I love how there's a mini classic chain intertwined w/the thick braided handles.

Ahh, OMG, hottie!! :nuts: You got the blue too!! :heart: The color is so standout and beautiful, I bet it would look fabulous against black, grey, white, cream, etc.!! The leather looks amazing on both, and I absolutely LOVE the chain detailing! :heart: I think I need this in brown haha. :P I hear you about the price increases, after I get the bags I really want, I think I’m definitely done for a while (unless the classic flap in the LB blue shade comes out sooner rather than later)!! Can’t wait to see some gorgeous modeling pics!! :smile: