My last Chanel

eckw

Feb 28, 2015
I don’t even know how this happened but I just could not walk away from this beauty.

IMG_3148.jpg

IMG_3150.jpg

The Golden Class Double CC Square WOC in shiny black caviar. (I was just scouting out a bag for another TPFer and simply could not resist it.) [emoji51][emoji15][emoji28]

Thank you for letting me share!

Last edited:
:yahoo::love::loveeyes:Way too much gorgeousness in 1 picture!! Happiest Congrats eckw:girlsigh::drinks:

Thanks sweet kendie! :hugs: I feel quite guilty but I love the quilted caviar from this season so much it’s really hard to pass up. Plus with Chanel alternating chevron with caviar and the speed of their price increases, I feel I’ll regret it if I don’t buy now. :sigh:

Btw did you notice the new brooch I picked up with my square WOC? Every time I look at brooches, I think of you and @Vanana. :blush:

Reactions: Vanana and Kendie26
Thanks sweet kendie! :hugs: I feel quite guilty but I love the quilted caviar from this season so much it’s really hard to pass up. Plus with Chanel alternating chevron with caviar and the speed of their price increases, I feel I’ll regret it if I don’t buy now. :sigh:

Btw did you notice the new brooch I picked up with my square WOC? Every time I look at brooches, I think of you and @Vanana. :blush:
OMG I’m so sorry i missed your brooches!!:facepalm::facepalm:Thanks for alerting me! I guess I was too stunned & busy looking at all the glorious bags!!:lol: Congrats on both brooches & I seriously want the leather cc logo brooch:drool::love: Awesome everything & that’s so very sweet of you to say....that crazy:lol::giggle:@Vanana (she knows i love her so i can call her cray :cray:) does inspire us all!

Reactions: eckw
OMG I’m so sorry i missed your brooches!!:facepalm::facepalm:Thanks for alerting me! I guess I was too stunned & busy looking at all the glorious bags!!:lol: Congrats on both brooches & I seriously want the leather cc logo brooch:drool::love: Awesome everything & that’s so very sweet of you to say....that crazy:lol::giggle:@Vanana (she knows i love her so i can call her cray :cray:) does inspire us all!

Awww you truly are the sweetest gal ever! [emoji8]
And the leather CC brooch is super versatile - i love pairing it with any Chanel crossbody bag with the matching woven strap (mini, BA, WOC etc)

Reactions: Kendie26
i'd love to hear your opinion on the square WOC!!! im not close to any boutiques so have been unable to see and try one on in real life!! thanks and congrats on the new beauty!! i also see you have a navy one in the classic style as well, great haul from 18S!

Reactions: eckw