My Large Lilly Reveal

:woot: OMG! How did i miss this!! figarogirl That Lily is stunning and great to finally see modelling pics to see how it looks like on and sizing! M.com really need to do something about that..:smile:

Now i just have to decide if i want a Large Lily myself or a mini Lexie or a SBS.:lol:

Thanks for the bump figaro! Beautiful bag. Do you mind me asking how tall you are?
How did you knot the bag? I am intrigued! I want one but am a shorty at just above 5 foot! Adjusting the strap of a large lily would be perfect for me!

kiren123 said:
Thanks for the bump figaro! Beautiful bag. Do you mind me asking how tall you are?
How did you knot the bag? I am intrigued! I want one but am a shorty at just above 5 foot! Adjusting the strap of a large lily would be perfect for me!

Hello! I am 5'7 and size10. The handle is very robust, leather interwoven with the hardware but is very flexible. I simply looped it to make a knot. Sounds pretty risky but I think it is designed so you can do this. I rarely use my Lily's with the full length. I think it would be fine for you.

figarogirl said:
Hello! I am 5'7 and size10. The handle is very robust, leather interwoven with the hardware but is very flexible. I simply looped it to make a knot. Sounds pretty risky but I think it is designed so you can do this. I rarely use my Lily's with the full length. I think it would be fine for you.

Thanks figaro! I have bought the large lily so will definitely try this!

figarogirl said:
Oh well done, I just read the thread and saw that you'd bought one. Amazing price. I am sure you will get on with it fine. Such a classic. You must be thrilled.

Thanks figaro! Super excited but feel awful for the other tpf'ers who also had their eye on the bag. Fingers crossed the strap adjustment works for me. The seller was lovely and she listed it at a very good price! I had bought the plaster pink lily which will probably be returned now as i think it os too small for me! Thanks for your help with my purchase!

Hi Figaro girl. Just looked at your lovely bag and modelling pics. Is this the same bag that is currently on M.com? I think it's inky blue ...? I notice that you got it last year and was just wondering if it's still the same bag. If it is, I may be sorely tempted!