My lambskin black maxi came in! PICS!

Luccibag

O.G.
May 11, 2006
Well here it is. I love it. Black lambskin, gold HW.

ry%3D400

Ok, so I fully loaded it, I mean heavy stuff too. So it does sag a little from the top but I can live with this. No big deal. This is as bad as it gets.
ry%3D400

I am 5'9.
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Congratulations! It's very nice and looks great on you. I guess the best thing to do is to not fully load it up. Btw, you finally got a Chanel jacket right? Congratulations on the jacket too! I remember doing after midnight reveal of my RTWs to you ladies on the Ebay group, and you gals kept :drool: over my mannequin, so I'm so happy you finally decide to go to the RTW side. :P

Congratulations! It's very nice and looks great on you. I guess the best thing to do is to not fully load it up. Btw, you finally got a Chanel jacket right? Congratulations on the jacket too! I remember doing after midnight reveal of my RTWs to you ladies on the Ebay group, and you gals kept :drool: over my mannequin, so I'm so happy you finally decide to go to the RTW side. :P

Yes, I finally got a Chanel jacket! Thank you so much for enabling. :tup: I love the jacket. It goes with so much!

Congratulations! She's beautiful!
oh and I loaded mine up too and it looks like this (a tiny bit sagging on the top but the flap doesn't curl up):
pb170129copyna9.jpg

I've been carrying it for a full week now and it seems to be holding up fine so far. I'm glad that you're happy with your purchase too :yes: