My lambskin black maxi came in! PICS!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Well here it is. I love it. Black lambskin, gold HW.

[​IMG]

Ok, so I fully loaded it, I mean heavy stuff too. So it does sag a little from the top but I can live with this. No big deal. This is as bad as it gets.
    [​IMG]
    I am 5'9.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. It's lovely; Enjoy

3. I just saw this bag today at the Chanel Boutique in McLean, VA. It is lovely! Enjoy!!

4. Congratulations! It's very nice and looks great on you. I guess the best thing to do is to not fully load it up. Btw, you finally got a Chanel jacket right? Congratulations on the jacket too! I remember doing after midnight reveal of my RTWs to you ladies on the Ebay group, and you gals kept :drool: over my mannequin, so I'm so happy you finally decide to go to the RTW side. :P

5. Thank you for the pictures, it looks great!

6. Yes, I finally got a Chanel jacket! Thank you so much for enabling. :tup: I love the jacket. It goes with so much!

7. :heart: It looks so nice in lambskin!!!! CONGRATS~~~

8. gorgeous! it looks great on you, congrats!

9. Congrats on your maxi, I personally think it looks great and the little snag is not an issue either- a great classic to your collection. Enjoy

10. your maxi shows why i love lambskin,i pray i get mine next week,store still waiting for a shipment,its soooooo lovely,lucky you

11. she's beautiful! :heart: congratulations! :woohoo:

12. Very nice!!! Congratulations!

13. congrats! looks great on you!

14. Congratulations! She's beautiful!
    oh and I loaded mine up too and it looks like this (a tiny bit sagging on the top but the flap doesn't curl up):
    [​IMG]
    I've been carrying it for a full week now and it seems to be holding up fine so far. I'm glad that you're happy with your purchase too :yes:

15. Wow gorgeous! Congrats!