My Lady Gres Louboutin

Saich2

O.G.
Sep 4, 2006
Just wanted to say thank you to my friends who help me get these shoes. Love them.

I was meant to get them from Harrods but my name was so far down the list for them, ordered them from Saks but Saks does not post to the UK so had them delivered to my good friend Deco who sent them on to me.Yayyyyyyyy

I have been trying to walk in them, but they are comfortable, a little big, but put a pad in the back and now they are fine.

Attachments

• 137_3738.JPG
    137_3738.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 159
  • 137_3739.JPG
    137_3739.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 130
  • 137_3736.JPG
    137_3736.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 130
Congrats! Those are sooo beautiful! :heart: them! Last night I was scouring the web for them in my size & color preference, but of course I couldn't find them anywhere. Sigh.

I think these are the sort of shoes, you wear out to sit down all night....lol, I am OK walking in them on carpet but when I get to tiles on the floor its like I am on a Skating rink......I shall be jumping from one bit of carpet to another when out in these

oooh saich, I absolutely adore them. They really are starlet shoes. You could imagine Marilyn Monroe wiggling her cute behind in these gorgeous shoes.

Absolutley stunning, congratulations honey :smile:

Thanks everyone, yes chloe-babe you are so right....lol thats what a need a little black figure hugging dress to go with these, and I can do the wiggle as my walking in them leads a lot to the imagination

Thanks everyone glad you love the shoes.

Regarding outfit to go with these, either a little black dress or black jeans, I have this quite different top which is the same colour as the shoes, one shoulder/sleeve has a rip effect its sort of punky to look at that would go with the jeans. I just love these 40's style that is out now.