My Lady Diors

:greengrin: <-- me green with envy

Your collection of Lady Dior bags is so beautiful!

I'm so glad that you didn't sell your pearlized pink. It's really pretty!

Thank you, averagejoe! I heed your advise!:graucho:
Thanks so much! And it's grown to SEVEN? Congrats! I love your Miss En Dior- can the pearls be removed and worn as a bracelet?
Yeah, it's perfect seven now. Unfortunately the pearls can't be removed, how I wish it can be, the bag'll be more versatile.

GORGEOUS!! i love them all :heart: !!
Thank you, Lady_Dana!

ohhhh I think this was the one I wanted but was already gone when i went back for it :sad: i think i want to get a lambskin one now though, my SA tells me its not hard to maintain but im not very convinced? i know how susceptible chanels are to colour transfer so I've only ever bought black from them. but im a sucker for all things pink :lol::lol::lol:
That pink is very pretty indeed. I would go for it if I don't have the pearlised rose. I've not had issues with colour transfer so far, I guess i always handheld my LDs instead of using the strap, so less chance of it rubbing against jeans? I know Dior can replace the handles when there's discolouration for a fee. Just not sure how avail if it's seasonal colour.

Oooohh my goshhhhh!!! Your collection is amazing! They are absolutely gorgeous! I love love love the light pinkish one and the one with the beads.. Thanks for posting! =)
Thank you, Charliemeows! Just doing my part to showcase the beauty of the Lady Dior.

Chloe!!
Simply gorgeous!! Go for it, girl!!
Loving your collection!!
Adding a Miss Dior to it now??
Thanks, abanara! Strangely Miss Dior doesn't makes my heart skip a beat, could be it has been 17 years since I was last called a Miss? i really love its ingenious idea of the contrasting colours tho'.