My Lady Dior - help me choose..

thanks, i's good to know that you're enjoying the pink LD!
Does the spray change the texture of the leather at all? I know someone who used some sort of waterproof spray (not specifically Collonil) and the leather on her bag changes, it also gathers dust and catches colour as well... but it may just be the brand she used.
Nope. I've had none of those issues. Collonil is a trust brand, recommended by Mulberry. The 1909 range is ore suitable for lambskin though, so I use that one *attached photo below* for a more delicate leather, and the normal Collonil waterstop spray for tougher leather liike smooth calf or grain leather.

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    3 KB · Views: 904
Reactions: SherwoodMom
I would go with the black. Since it's a messenger bag, it would rub against your jeans and other clothes and it will get discolored when the color is too light. Happened to me.
Thanks martinka888, I would go for the black one without hesitation if I didn't already have 2 other black bags (chanel classic and lv capucine). I do agree that black means I don't have to worry about colour transfer and it will pretty much go with all outfit... i'd say the choice is between light pink vs black :biggrin:

Thanks martinka888, I would go for the black one without hesitation if I didn't already have 2 other black bags (chanel classic and lv capucine). I do agree that black means I don't have to worry about colour transfer and it will pretty much go with all outfit... i'd say the choice is between light pink vs black :biggrin:
Omg!! I just looked at the website, the grey one looks beautiful too!! If you have many black ones, then a different color would be nice. Pink looks beautiful too, especially in summer months.

Omg!! I just looked at the website, the grey one looks beautiful too!! If you have many black ones, then a different color would be nice. Pink looks beautiful too, especially in summer months.
I know right!! My SA just sent me photo of the dark grey one they got in today and that just makes the decision all the more difficult! (Is it the same colour you saw online?)
IMG_6896.jpg

Totally agree.. and the newer version quality seems worse off den the shiny ones.. that's y I am contemplating if I shld get the old models instead..
I don't think it's a quality issue. Looks like Maria Grazia Chiuri's team slimmed them down so they don't stick out of the strap as much. I love the detailing on the new charms, and prefer them over the old.