My Lady Braid Was Stolen :-(

OK! THE BAG WAS FOUND with all my belongings inside. It is right here next to me:heart::heart::heart:!!!Someone from the club had stolen it:wtf: probably the barwoman. Yesterday we called them and told them we would sue them and today like a wonder "the bag was found". Again i am in a complete shock... I am so thankfull for your concearn!!!! You are the best fellow pfers ever!!!

Oh my god!!!!! Congratulations! I begun reading this thread and I felt so sad for you! Thank god it was found with all your belongings! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Awww, omg, I'm soo glad that your gorgeous LB was found and that your wallet/car and house keys/cash was still inside!! :yahoo: My heart was breaking for you reading your post, and I'm so happy there is a happy ending. :heart: It sickens me that these low class thieves (patrons or workers!) have no remorse or regard for what they're doing... you really can't let your guard down :sad:... but now you know what to look out for! :smile: Enjoy your gorgeous baby that's back with you!! :heart: :tup:

Oh.. I am so so so sorry. I dunno why.. but I feel your pain. People who stole it so terrible n have no heart. He/She I assume is she is happy under other sadness. Apparently I just loose my LV wallet 2 days ago. It stressed me, I have to cancell all my credit cards and report for lost. It is just a wallet, I've already in so much trouble. So I am fully understand your situation. But Be strong n positive, Everytime I loose something I always have the faith that I will get more later.

Wow...what incredible fortune to have found it again. My goodness, what a lowlife to have stolen your bag in the first place.

I was going to mention that the Amsterdam store has the full Lady Braid range, but fortunately you no longer need it:lol:.

I was ready to cry over it reading your post, but I'm so glad they found it! I haven't had any of mine stolen, but I would be SO devastated if it happened. I just can't believe theynhad the nerve to keep it -- I bet so many people get their belongings stolen or lost :sad:. But yay! Congrats on your reunion!