My Lady Braid Was Stolen :-(

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. As you read it in the title:sad:. My lady braid satchel was stolen. You gyus are the only ones that can understand my sadness. I am still in shock! It happend on Friday night at a club i was at with my best friend. I don't even have the courage to go into details. It was my newest and most loved bag of all. It was bought at a trip i had went to London and it was one of the 2 things i bought there(i bought a pair of Louboutins as well). Inside was my new rouze vif balenciaga wallet, my car keys, my home keys and a lot of money. Afterwards i could't even get my car and leave. I am devastated and very very very sad. I am determined to find again this bag and buy it once again. It was one of the worst days of my life. I will try to find it through the store here but i don't know if i will have any luck. Please have your eyes open for me should you see it anywhere, please pm me. If you see it at a store please ask them if they can ship the bag to Europe. Thank you in advance. Here is a pic of what i used to have...i think i'm going to cry...:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
    Pictures%20069.jpg

2. im so sorry to hear this i hope everything gets sorted out.

3. Oh that's just terrible.....I hope everything will work out in the end.....

4. Oh handbag addict, I am so sorry to hear about your bag being stolen, how terrible! I hope you'll be able to get it back. When I called the NM in Atlanta last week they still had the black one. The number is 404-266-8200, please ask for Pia at designer handbags, I know she'll take good care of you.

5. I feel for you. That is so awful.

6. :sad:OMG handbag Addict I'm so sorry !I don't really know what to say!
    I PMed you if I can do something via the Vienna boutique!HUGS!:heart:

7. I am so, so sorry! I also had a purse stolen from me, so I feel for you! *Hugs*

8. That is awful! I'm so sorry to hear that. I really hope that you find another one and that everything else turns out ok.

9. Thank you everyone for your honest love and understanding... In some way i feel better knowing that some pople out there care for what happened to me...Sincerely thank you!

10. Oh my! It must have been awful for you! I had my bag stolen once (when I was touring London) and I totally feel for you. Hope everything works out and you can get the same bag soon.

11. OMG i am soooo soooo sorry, i can understand the sadness, i almost cry myself reading this :crybaby:

hugs to u and hope u can find the replacement soon

12. Very sorry for you. I completely understand your sadness. Hope the thief is caught.

13. OMG my heart just sunk!!!!!! SOOOOOOOO sorry this happened to you....Geez girl..Hang in there...Hope you had a spare set of keys somewhere too..Ouch!!! Sending you **hugs**....You'll find another Lady..the pfr's will rally for you!! Keep us posted!

14. Oh No! I'm so sorry!
    Hope you'll find your bag soon!

15. I am so sorry, how devastating this must be for you. I hope they catch the thief and they are fully prosecuted.