My labbie

1. Hello everyone,

Introducing my darling yellow labrador retriever, Summer.

[​IMG]

She'll be 2 on June 30 and she's a super trooper. She was born blind in the left eye and they almost put her down at 3 weeks. I got her when she 8 weeks old and am glad I did cos she's such a sweet, intelligent, gentle girl. When she was 7 months old, we discovered that she has severe hip dysplacia (hip deformity) and requires extensive hip replacement surgery. It broke my heart but I couldn't bring myself to put her down.

We bring her to the beach a lot to swim (cos she can't run too much). Here's a recent picture of her day at the sea.

2. She's a doll. And her bday is 1 day after mine.:flowers: It was meant to be that you would come into her life and take care of her the rest of her life.

3. She's beautiful! You deserve a cookie for taking such good care of her. She's a lucky dog!

4. aww she is dah-ling! yellow labs always look so gentle and kind.

5. Love her. You sound like a very loving mommy.

6. aww she's lucky to have you, she looks like she has a blast at the beach :heart:

7. wow a beautiful dog..u r such an angel for taking care of her..

8. isn't she a cutie. she's happy just where she is.

9. She is such a beautiful girl. She looks like she has a really great life with you. If only there were more people like you....

10. What a gorgeous girl! She is very lucky to have a wonderful Mom like you! Your story made my :heart: smile!

11. Thank you, ladies! She's due for her hip replacement surgery in November. It's a HUGE surgery cos they basically have to remove her old hip and put in a new plastic/steel one. I need to be at home 2 weeks to look after her (plus the surgery will cost me 2 spy bags, hahaha). But she's a trooper. Never complaining and always happy. I love her so much!

12. I love, love, love her! And you are a great mommy. Aww, poor puppy! Hope her surgery goes nice and smoothly in November! :flowers::flowers: :flowers:

13. She's so lucky to have you Tammy D. She's adorable.

14. awww she's so sweet and lucky to have such a great mommy!:flowers:

15. Here's an old picture of her when she was a baby and first came into our lives. Her eyes were weak and her hind legs looked a little displaced. She was clever and sweet, and she was happy if you just give her a brush to play with. I never had problems with her, except for chewing. She loves kids - a lot.

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice